RMU Strength & Conditioning Policies
1. The strength staff will work closely with the Athletic Training staff on any and all injuries. Any student athlete with an acute injury must see an ATC and get an injury report from prior to the next workout.
2. The strength and conditioning staff must attend weekly strength and conditioning staff meetings and all athletic staff is always welcome to participate in the meetings.
3. The strength and condition emergency plan is posted in the weight room.
4. All equipment must be cleaned at least 3 times per week. Coach Hamer will keep a schedule on this. In the case of skin infections cleaning will be increased.
5. The strength and conditioning department will follow the lead of the athletic department strategic plan and the overall plan of the university.
6. All athletic department staff are allowed and encouraged to use the weight room. We just ask that respect for the athlete's time as well as the organization of the room is always remembered.